From June 1st we're opening our doors again. We can't go back to the way. Here are a few guidelines that will make the transition easy for both you and us:
1. You can make a reservation on our website or at the restaurant with the help of our host..
2. We are very lucky we are so spacious inside, so we can be very flexible when it comes to households of different sizes.
3. The advice from the RIVM (National Institute of Health and the Environment) is to work from home as much as possible, so our tables are not available for laptops and work meetings.
4. If we’re busy, tables will be available for 1,5 hours per group. If not, stay as long as you like!
5. Our host is obligated to ask you a few health-related questions before we can let you in. Stay home if you feel sick (fever, cough, difficulty breathing) even if your symptoms are mild.
6. We sanitize our menus and tables after every use, the same goes for our toilets, door handles, and all other surfaces we touch.
7. We’re open every day from 8 am to 5 pm.